Hernandez Carpet Cleaning is able to clean your hardwood floor without the hassle of dust. The maintenance process is designed to help you avoid the dust storm that comes with sanding. This product is specially formulated for heavy traffic on commercial and residential hardwood floors.* It provides unmatched durability among such environmentally friendly floor finishes.
THE HERNANDEZ 6-STEP PROCESS
1. Pre-Inspection.We first determine if the floor contains any wax, oily residue, or other contaminants which may affect the adhesion of a new finish. We also find out what method is needed.
2. Area Preparation. All movable furniture will be moved prior to cleaning.
3. Dry Soil Removal.Our technicians thoroughly vacuum the entire area, to remove any lose debris, maximizing the results we obtain. Just like any cleaning process, dry soil removal is most important.
4. Cleaning. The cleaning process, depending on the service needed, includes wood safe cleaners and state-of-the-art equipment which PRODUCES NO DUST WHATSOEVER! Surface accumulations of common household pollutants such as food residues or pet oils are removed without abrading your floor to expose any bare wood.
5. Drying. Because our products are alcohol based, the floors dry very quickly allowing you to walk on your floors immediately.
6. Post-Inspection. Technicians will initiate a walk through and go over results before leaving.
*This process will not restore areas that have been damaged from water or areas worn from loss of polyurethane or deep scratches.