For Hernandez Carpet Cleaning, having the best equipment helps us give our customers a quality finish. This same method is applied to our carpet protector. We use Maxim Advance Protector, known as one of the finest carpet protectors on the market! No other protector repels spills like Maxim. But why should you apply carpet protector after a cleaning?
SIX REASONS YOU SHOULD ALWAYS GET CARPET PROTECTOR
1. Reduces permanent stains. A great looking carpet can be ruined by an ugly spot. Unprotected carpet does not repel spillage as well as protected carpet. Protector will allow you to remove spots and spills more effectively, therefore helping you avoid permanent staining.
2. Helps save your traffic areas from becoming destroyed. Traffic area soil is very abrasive and cuts carpet yarns like a knife. This damaging soil can easily bond to an unprotected carpet. By applying protector, you will increase the life of your carpet dramatically. When you vacuum your protected carpet, the soils will release from the carpet pile much more effectively.
3. Spots are easier to remove. The easier a spot is to remove, the less cleaning substance you will have to use. The less agitation you will have to use, and the less time it will take. Many spots can be removed easily with just water.
4. Makes your next professional cleaning more effective. Having protector applied to your carpet will enhance your next cleaning. More soil will be removed the next time your carpet is professionally cleaned.
5. Avoids costly service calls. Although you want to call us to handle any spot you cannot remove immediately, carpet protector helps you remove more spots than you could without protector. You may be able to save yourself from a minimum charge by removing the spot on your own.
6. Your carpet will look better and last longer when it is protected.
-Proud to be serving Greensboro, High Point, Burlington, and Winston Salem for more than 15 years!